Viewing the forum with a mobile device

Ask questions about using the forum, or report problems

Viewing the forum with a mobile device

Postby kirkmc » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:22 pm

If you need to stay in contact with this forum, there's a $0.99 app called Touch BB Forum Browser (http://www.messageforums.net/iphoneforumreader.php) that you can use to do so on an Apple iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch).

If anyone wants to access the forum from a different mobile platform, send me a PM and let me know. If there's software available, I'll see if I can install what's needed on the server for you to use it.
kirkmc
Site Admin

Postby Rockko » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Thanks for the info on the app. I'm using it right now. It has gotten mixed reviews in the App Store, but I've learned to take those with a grain of salt. So far it has worked fine for me. Also, it is a "Universal App", meaning that you get the iPhone/iPod version AND the iPad version all included in the one app.
Rockko

Re: Viewing the forum with a mobile device

Postby Billie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:51 am

Strange. When I go to the app site it is an app for bingo??
Billie

Re: Viewing the forum with a mobile device

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:37 pm

Billie,

Sorry. I'm not sure why that is...maybe this option is no longer available. Our Facebook group has the most activity. If ur on fb, check it out.
Diagnosed September '09 with one CM centered in the right insular cortex/basal ganglia. Saw many, many doctors and had surgery 12/10/10 with Dr. Spetzler. I am thrilled to have this bleeding thing out of my head even though I suffered a stroke during surgery. Have had/ continue to make an amazing recovery. http://www.thankfulforeveryday.blogspot.com
Elizabeth

Return to Help With the Forum