anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Announcements of local get-togethers and events

anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Postby Jenevra » Sun May 19, 2013 4:36 am

I'm in Berkeley but work in SF. I could really use a get-together.
Jenevra

Re: anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Postby Elizabeth » Sun May 19, 2013 5:08 am

If you are ever in the LA area I'm happy to meet up.
Diagnosed September '09 with one CM centered in the right insular cortex/basal ganglia. Saw many, many doctors and had surgery 12/10/10 with Dr. Spetzler. I am thrilled to have this bleeding thing out of my head even though I suffered a stroke during surgery. Have had/ continue to make an amazing recovery. http://www.thankfulforeveryday.blogspot.com
Elizabeth

Postby Jenbunny » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:06 pm

I'm in the bay area- east bay. Happy to meet up!
Jenbunny

Postby Liz_RN » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Hi. I'm 29, female, just diagnosed with a right mesial temporal lobe angioma which was recommended to be removed. Discovered after i had a grand mal seizure but started piecing together other symptoms that Kaiser told me was just anxiety over the last few years. I'm Interested in chatting with someone who might be in a similar circumstance as me. I live in the bay area.
Liz_RN

Postby Elizabeth » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:03 am

Welcome Liz,

If nobody chimes in here...feel free to private message the others in this thread. They might still be interested in meeting up, but not be checking these boards. I'm in the LA area, if you're ever down here...we could try to meet up. I'm sorry you got the anxiety run around...that's annoying. I got the "postpartum depression" run around even though I was not depressed at all...just feeling something was wrong...because my brain was bleeding, I just didn't know it at first because nobody did an MRI for months. Also, if your on Facebook, I think there's an active group of AA there too.
Diagnosed September '09 with one CM centered in the right insular cortex/basal ganglia. Saw many, many doctors and had surgery 12/10/10 with Dr. Spetzler. I am thrilled to have this bleeding thing out of my head even though I suffered a stroke during surgery. Have had/ continue to make an amazing recovery. http://www.thankfulforeveryday.blogspot.com
Elizabeth

Return to Local Get-Togethers