Anyone in Chicago or nw Indiana?

Announcements of local get-togethers and events

Anyone in Chicago or nw Indiana?

Postby life coach » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Is there anyone in the Chicago area or Northwest Indiana area? I'm in NW Indiana. I would like to have some local contacts. Thanks.
life coach

Re: Anyone in Chicago or nw Indiana?

Postby suzannespicer » Fri May 29, 2015 2:38 pm

I live close to Indianoplis
suzannespicer

Near Chicago

Postby brascoma » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:55 am

I live near Chicago and Hammond, Indiana.
brascoma

Postby Leticia Z » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:08 pm

Hello, I live in Michigan..newly diagnosed incidentally.
It is really hard finding anyone in my area just to talk to will make me feel a little better. I'm not on Facebook right now but seems that is where people migrated to.
I reasearched my neurosurgeon and he specializes in cavernoma if you are able to travel. University of Michigan Dr. Aditya Swarup Pandey, MD...so far so good
Leticia Z

Postby Elizabeth » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:34 am

Leticia,
Welcome! Yes, most everyone migrated to Facebook from what I hear. I'm not on there so I don't know. You could try to sign up for a support person to help you. I'm not sure if there's an active group in Michigan that you could connect with. Search here for Stephanie Alband and she might be able to help you find people in your area. Good luck! You are not alone! If you have any specific questions, there are a few of us here...we will try to help too.
Diagnosed September '09 with one CM centered in the right insular cortex/basal ganglia. Saw many, many doctors and had surgery 12/10/10 with Dr. Spetzler. I am thrilled to have this bleeding thing out of my head even though I suffered a stroke during surgery. Have had/ continue to make an amazing recovery. http://www.thankfulforeveryday.blogspot.com
Elizabeth

Return to Local Get-Togethers