Anyone in Missouri?

Announcements of local get-togethers and events

Anyone in Missouri?

Postby mommynkhai » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Is there anyone on here from Missouri? If so make sure you respond to me.
mommynkhai

Re: Anyone in Missouri?

Postby butterflymajic » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:30 pm

I am in Missouri and my son was just diagnosed. I'm in the KC area. And you?
butterflymajic

Postby drslick76 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:24 pm

My son is 4 years old and was recently diagnosed with 2 Cavernous Malformations in the frontal brain. I am looking for families in the Kansas City area as well. We are in the Northland.

Kim Miller
drslick76

Postby BB_Momy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:17 pm

I have a 5 year old that had an angioma removed from his right frontal lobe. We live in Wichita ks area, I would love for him to meet other kids. Would you guys like to meet some time in the KC area?
BB_Momy

Postby Elizabeth » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:25 am

BB,
Im to far to meet up...in Los Angeles....and hopefully my kids are not affected, but i would suggest that you try to private message the others in this thread...they might not be checking in here often but still like to meet up. Try a private message or an email and see if they might respond. Best wishes.
Diagnosed September '09 with one CM centered in the right insular cortex/basal ganglia. Saw many, many doctors and had surgery 12/10/10 with Dr. Spetzler. I am thrilled to have this bleeding thing out of my head even though I suffered a stroke during surgery. Have had/ continue to make an amazing recovery. http://www.thankfulforeveryday.blogspot.com
Elizabeth

Return to Local Get-Togethers