Santa Cruz

Announcements of local get-togethers and events

Santa Cruz

Postby megwestersund » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello!
I'm a 31 year old female recovering from a craniotomy to remove a malformation in my left thalamus. I would benefit from a local friend who has been through something similar. I have right side numbness and fine motor challenges. If anyone is in need of a friend in the area, let me know!
megwestersund

Re: Santa Cruz

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:16 am

Hi, congratulations on ur sucessful surgery. Im in los angeles so kinda far, but have u looked on facebook. They might have more activity there. I hope u find a "friend" to walk with u...its so hard when u feel alone. You are not alone. If u need support here, come back anytime...we will try to help. Happy recovery!!
Diagnosed September '09 with one CM centered in the right insular cortex/basal ganglia. Saw many, many doctors and had surgery 12/10/10 with Dr. Spetzler. I am thrilled to have this bleeding thing out of my head even though I suffered a stroke during surgery. Have had/ continue to make an amazing recovery. http://www.thankfulforeveryday.blogspot.com
Elizabeth

Re: Santa Cruz

Postby Liz_RN » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi. I'm 29, female, just diagnosed with a right mesial temporal lobe angioma which was recommended to be removed. Interested in chatting with someone who might be in a similar circumstance as me.
Liz_RN

Return to Local Get-Togethers