Page 1 of 1

looking for a specialist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:43 am
by Bookworm
I'm new to the forum. My husband has been diagnosed with familial cavernomas, too numerous to count. He suffered a stroke at the age of 15 which left him paralyzed on the rt. side. He recovered with very few symptoms . He has recently become symptomatic and is losing function. His neurologist suggested finding a specialist who deals in cavernomas. We live in Maine and can travel to Massachusetts. Can anyone recommend (from experience) a good doctor?