Urgent, in search of an expert in cavernous angioma in US

New members can introduce themselves here

Urgent, in search of an expert in cavernous angioma in US

Postby LGRM » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Hi!! I am currently helping my neese to find an expert on cavernous angioma in the US, we live in Mexico City. Her husband has an angioma in the left thalamus with a little hemorrage. It started on Friday night as all his left side got numbbed, he is 33 years old and he has three children. He had an angiography yesterday and the neurosurgeon said he needs surgery in January. As it is located in
the inner brain, it is a dangerous surgery so he is quite frighthend, in fact we all are because he just have the numbness and not other symptom. We need help to find a US expert second opinion. Since I have another kind of brain surgery berfore (I have a Chiari Malformation), I have some expertise in consulting doctors in the US using Skype by sending them the MRIs and all studies in advance. So my question is, which is the best known doctor in the US? And how can I contact him? Thank you very much for your time and help.
LGRM

Re: Urgent, in search of an expert in cavernous angioma in U

Postby Connie Lee » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi LGRM,
I'm glad we had the opportunity to help you through your aunt's contact with us on Facebook. I wish the best for you and your husband.
Connie Lee
President and CEO, Angioma Alliance
On this journey since 2000, when my infant daughter was diagnosed.
To support Angioma Alliance, visit http://www.Angioma.org/Donate.
Connie Lee
Founder, Angioma Alliance

Return to Introductions