You just can't ever give up but I did

Discussions of issues related to living with cavernous angiomas

Re: You just can't ever give up but I did

Postby PattiG » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Good morning Heidi,
Whether we have 1 - multiple bleeds/surgeries, we ALL have our 'moments' of ups and downs, sadness, grief, anger, tears and yes, our own share of "whining."
You've been through A LOT too and will hope you're doing better.
Be patient with yourself and allow your brain to mend.

Hugs and best wishes,
Patti
Multiple CMs throughout my brain. I have had 4 bleeds requiring surgery between 1987 and 2010. Locations of craniotomies have been: L. parietal, R. parietal, L. temporal and R. thalamus.
A Central Pain Syndrome Survivor's Perspective http://strokeconnection.strokeassociati ... rspective/
PattiG

Root Canal to deal with !@

Postby heidihi » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:23 am

Patti,

I just read your msg to me. Allow my brain to mend, that is a key word here ALLOW , I need to do that~ !
Thanx as always for your support. I just found out today , as if I need this right now, that I have an abcessed tooth and boy does it hurt! So I am going to need a ROOT CANAL next week , but first I need to be on antibiotics first then root canal.... So crazy, but it's not brain surgery and if can get through brain surgery this will be a breeze. I am now wondering if it has something to do with my weakness, wondering...
Have a great weekend.
Heidihi
Dx w/CM 5/10, had ataxia, odd sensations, weakness in legs, finally could not walk and had a simple/partial seizure-surgery next day @ UCSF when I could not walk any longer. It's been almost 1yr & I am thankful to be alive, still struggeling w/transient weakness in both legs, now headaches & other things (poss. simple seizures) but I know I am here for a reason... Glad I found the AA~!
heidihi

Re: You just can't ever give up but I did

Postby heidihi » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Sorry to whomever I have offended by talking about God on this post, that has now been deleted. Hope it returns. I was by no means trying to to say that we have to serve GOD, this is by all means your choice and your choice alone. I guess I missed that rule. So I just wanted to say I am sorry that it has offended someone, I was only trying to help.

Heidihi
Dx w/CM 5/10, had ataxia, odd sensations, weakness in legs, finally could not walk and had a simple/partial seizure-surgery next day @ UCSF when I could not walk any longer. It's been almost 1yr & I am thankful to be alive, still struggeling w/transient weakness in both legs, now headaches & other things (poss. simple seizures) but I know I am here for a reason... Glad I found the AA~!
heidihi

Previous

Return to Living With Cavernous Angioma