it's been a while!!

Discussions of issues related to living with cavernous angiomas

it's been a while!!

Postby evelynharrell » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:12 am

Hello there everyone. The last time I posted, I had just moved to a new state, Kentucky, and was looking for a new neurologist. Well, I have seen him twice. once for the initial consultation, which I took my old MRI disc from my last neurologist, and then,once after a new MRI. My new doc seems to not think that my brainstem lesion is a CA. He says he "doesn't know what it is". I find it strange that he has not done a neurological exam at either appointments that I've had with him. My old neurologist did one every time I had an appointment with him. I'm seriously considering finding another neurologist for a second opinion. just wanted to catch up with everyone. still no bleeds here. :D take care everyone!!!

Evelyn Harrell
evelynharrell

Re: it's been a while!!

Postby PattiG » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi Evelyn,
Finding another neurologist sounds like a great idea! :D
In 23 yrs as a CM pt.(argh!), I too have experienced your present situation more often then not and it gets beyond frustrating! :x
Hope you are doing well.
Patti
Multiple CMs throughout my brain. I have had 4 bleeds requiring surgery between 1987 and 2010. Locations of craniotomies have been: L. parietal, R. parietal, L. temporal and R. thalamus.
A Central Pain Syndrome Survivor's Perspective http://strokeconnection.strokeassociati ... rspective/
PattiG

Return to Living With Cavernous Angioma